SOLD at Full Asking Price in Ocean City!
The Seller Had A Certain Price In Mind, We Implemented Our Marketing Plan And.....
SOLD the condo for FULL ASKING PRICE!
Check out our Listing Photos and Story Below!
1. We took care of everything remotely so that the seller did not have to meet with us in Ocean City. We previewed the condo and discussed a few things to do prior to coming onto the market.
2. We helped the seller to hire a contractor to power wash the deck, and take care of a little painting to get the condo Showing Ready.
3. We discussed a competitively priced listing price and strategy to come onto the market, The seller had a certain price in mind that he wanted to try first.
4. Next, we then had a professional photographer to come in to photograph the unit.
5. After watching the market, and discussing a price correction, the condo went under contract at full asking price.
We adjusted marketing as needed. You can see a few of our social media posts above. We worked closely with the Seller to close this property in less than 30 days, with no repairs requested from the Home Inspection. Our Seller's were overall very pleased with selling their condo with us.
Fun Fact: When we took this listing, this was not a Ocean View property, about a month in the church across the road performed a little demo, and have replaced their building with a parking lot. Which makes for wonderful views of the Ocean from this condo!
I trusted him and it paid off.
Alphabetically, Adam was the first name that popped up when I started my realtor search and I liked what I read. I wasn't sure if I was just being lazy but as I continued with going through the list, I kept going back to Adam. I can't recommend Adam enough, and I'm serious. He worked hard, knew the market, and always had a plan and an answer. A real answer. He always returned my calls promptly and kept me up to date weekly on any progress. He always tried to get a little more for me. I trusted him and it paid off. I am not just checking off 5 stars just so I can complete this review. I mean every word above. Thank you, Adam.